Preliminary Race Schedule 2015

Black Cat 20 miler March 2015
Boston Marathon April 2015
JCC sprint tri May 2015
B2B bike race/ride June 2015

? Musselman July or Lowell Olympic
? challenge Maine olympic in august
sprint or half September

Monday, May 16, 2011

JCC sprint Tri, as a spectator




It was soooooo much fun to be on the sidelines this past weekend watching my dear friends race, I also loved being able to give pointers, help change flats, blow up tires that were low, etc... I get so excited watching that it always reminds me why I love this sport and the people in it. I want to congratulate Kevin Reen, the 1st male overall, Vinny and Marty Misrendino, 2nd and 3rd overall and my good friend Marnie who got 2nd overall female, just a tremendous effort out there by these amazing athletes.

I also want to congratulate my friends, Erica, Jason, Nicole, Keri, Jill, Christine, Dean, Josh, Stacey and many more I'm sure I'm forgetting for putting in major efforts, some PRs and just showing me again why I love this sport and that each and every one of them showed the true spirit of competition and good sportsmanship and even with the terrible elements that were handed to them on Sunday they raced their hearts out.

Thanks guys for continuing to inspire me and making me want to be a better athlete and person. Here are just a few pics.

2 comments:

  1. Donna: Thank you! You are the reason I even tried this 5 years ago and the reason I got back out there this year. It is an awesome, challenging change of life for me and I never would've done it without your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did amazing, so proud of you. I hope you decide to do another this year and maybe we can do it together.

    ReplyDelete