Friday, March 23, 2012
A day in the life of a mom of 4 ( + puppy)
1. Wake up to daughter at 2am coughing in face- need to escort her back to bed, rub vicks vapor rub on her chest,cough medicine and restart humidifies
2. Go back to bed
3. Husband wakes up early and feels wife needs to know how beautiful it is out so wakes her up, I think it was before 6a, I guess time to get up
3a. Puppy up, needs to go out and pee and poop, mommies job, take plastic bag out to pick up shit
4. 2 loads laundry done, 5 beds made, 4 kids dressed, 7am
5. eggs and toast made for kids, fruit cut up, tea made for mom, time to get kids in car to go to school ( only 2 of them)
6. Drive 2 kids to school
7. Go to starbucks for 5k meeting with TriROK peeps and bring my two older sons who I bribe with scones and who read for pretty much the whole time ( love my boys) 1hr 45 minutes
8. Race to get to sons friends house to pick him up at 10:15am to drive to Hyde Park to go to SkyZone ( indoor trampoline place with 3D dodgeball) Drive takes over 1hr to get there, 3 boys fighting in car, almost killed them
9. Got to SkyZone at 11:50am signed in and jumped for 1 1/2 hours with the boys, cheered them on in Dodgeball
10. Rushed home to bring 8yr old son to therapy in Salem at 2:50pm, had cousin meet me at doctors office to pick up other 2 boys to bring to friends house. Had cousin pick up other two kids at school because I'm at meeting with son.
11. Have husband take 8 yr old home after therapy to get violin to go to lesson at 4:45p
12. I leave office to return rent a car to pick up my car of which needed 4 new tires, an alignment, inspection sticker and oil change ( UGG)
13. Get home at 5:45p to make dinner for 5 people, take the dog out, unpack 5 boxes of new pool furniture, change a lightbulb, feed the dog, cut the meat up for my kids and now sit down to write this blog at 7:49pm. You can guess that working out did not happen today and got moved to tomorrow which will start the whole process over again.
I need a beer.