Preliminary Race Schedule 2015

Black Cat 20 miler March 2015
Boston Marathon April 2015
JCC sprint tri May 2015
B2B bike race/ride June 2015

? Musselman July or Lowell Olympic
? challenge Maine olympic in august
sprint or half September

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Well its been a long time since I last posted

Its been almost a year since I last posted, I have many reasons for this which are:

1. Didn't have much to say at the time
2. Not a lot of free time to write and didn't know if people were really interested anyway
3. My mom got really sick last winter after my last post and then past away in April 2014
4. My racing schedule was somewhat non existent with how my life was going.


Well its 2015 and things remain crazy in the Furse household.  I did do something super fun this past fall, I ran my first ultra marathon, a 32 mile trail marathon in Stoneham mass which was awesome and hard at the same time. I ran with some great people who help support me throughout the entire day and I can't say enough about how great the trail running community is. I highly recommend the TARC 32/40 miler and I may try to attempt that course again in the fall of 2015.



It was awesome, I would definitely do it again.

The only other races I'm actually signed up for is the Black Cat 20 miler in March and the Boston Marathon in April. I am also signed up for the B2B Vermont bike ride/race in June. I really do need to get my triathlon schedule in order for the summer,not that I can do many races but at least plot them out. I may try to do a sprint in May, either an olympic or half in July and possibly another race or two in August/September, just hard with all the kids sports and things.

Anyway, after 2 days of tons of snow and me stuck in the house I am hitting the trainer and hopefully a little run today.


1 comment:

  1. hmmm thrilling feeling heat in my blood
    This is realy worth writting.. thanx for sharing.
    hcg diet and how to lose weight fast

    ReplyDelete