Preliminary Race Schedule 2015

Black Cat 20 miler March 2015
Boston Marathon April 2015
JCC sprint tri May 2015
B2B bike race/ride June 2015

? Musselman July or Lowell Olympic
? challenge Maine olympic in august
sprint or half September

Monday, April 4, 2011

SPAM and other things




Over the last few days my hotmail account has sent out probably hundreds of spam emails to my contacts and some have even received more than two. I have changed my password, called microsoft and depending on the rest of the day I may have to shut down my hotmail account for another email. I have had this email for years and have hundreds of saved emails and this really pisses me off. I am not nieve to think that this can't happen but this type of nonsense is a waste of my friggin time.

In my life every minute is accounted for, I have something scheduled for myself or for my kids with not a ton of downtime ( I count going to the park playing with my kids scheduled time) but really spending endless hours trying to respond to my friends who are getting pissed and trying to figure out this problem sucks, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

ANYWAY, I AM REALLY SORRY TO ALL MY DEAR FRIENDS WHO ARE GETTING MY EMAILS THAT HAVE NO SUBJECT, PLEASE DO NOT OPEN UNLESS I HAVE PUT SOMETHING IN THE SUBJECT TEXT, JUST DELETE AND PLEASE DON'T BEGRUDGE ME DURING THIS TRYING TIME OF EMAIL HELL.


On the other hand my workouts are going well, I was a bit under the weather this weekend and only got in my long ride ( just under 3hrs) but couldn't get my run in on sunday, just too tired and hung over with Nyquil. Today I felt better but acid indigestion right now is clawing is way up my throat. I haven't had this issue for a long time and most likely this is telling me, too much acidity in my diet ( i.e, diet coke, tea, etc...) I guess its time to make a change.

Today was a hard strength day f/b a 6 mile run. Tomorrow, swim/bike/run. I am getting nervous for the up and coming QT2 camp, these athletes are incredible and just being there is so exciting, my soul goal is to hang on and to learn as much as I can and come home a better athlete. I do need to check with my friend Maris to see what airlines we are flying, I'm a bit nervous if its Southwest, eeeks. Anyway, I have to figure out how to break down my bike and rent a bike box over the next week, we leave on the 13th to Florida. yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh.

This is a real build week to get me going for next weeks camp so god knows I'm going to need the best rest, healthy food as possible ( hee, hee, like that is going to happen)

No comments:

Post a Comment