Preliminary Race Schedule 2015

Black Cat 20 miler March 2015
Boston Marathon April 2015
JCC sprint tri May 2015
B2B bike race/ride June 2015

? Musselman July or Lowell Olympic
? challenge Maine olympic in august
sprint or half September

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

When Mommy is away, what happens?



Okay, so I left on Wednesday to go to a triathlon camp, I am one lucky girl to be able to do that ( not denying it), I made sure before I left I did:
1. clean the entire house, change everyones sheets
2. Finished a total of 20 loads of laundry for the week by Wednesday and put all the clothes away for them
3. Went food shopping to make sure they would be completely stocked
4. fed and cleaned all the animals and their cages
5. wrote out all the kids itineraries, cooridinated rides/playdates, cooridinated my mother in law and babysitter to make sure everyone was on board.

This is what I need to do before i go away. Do you know what my hubby needs to do to go away, Zippo, NADA, Nothing, a big fat 0.

When I came home this is what I found. ( I got home at 1am in the morning)

1. No food in the refrigerator, maybe a little milk, but no real food. You think someone could of done a bit of food shopping so that with April vacation I didn't have to take the entire brood in the morning to get food at the food store.

2. Laundry that was attempted to be done but found all of my clothes in my kids drawers, so it took me tons of time to go through all the rooms to reorganize the clothes, get them to where they needed to be, plus there was still a ton of laundry in the laundry room. Now I'm sure your saying that at least someone did it, well it wasn't my husband doing it it was his mother and all I ever ask is to just put the laundry in the baskets and I;ll put them away, it took over 2hrs to figure everything out, it isn't worth it.

3. My husband says to me last night, " Do you know where Alex's toothbrush is", I say, " In the bathroom", he says, no it hasnt been. He says, " Can you go out and buy him one?" I said, " you mean Alex has been using someones elses toothbrush for 5 days and you didn't go out and get him one, I mean really, its a fucking toothbrush. Why do I need to buy a toothbrush, why couldn't you just go out and get him one.

4. The cats were basically shitting on top of their shit and their was no food in their bin. Couldn't someone smell it, didn't anyone care.

5. The guinea pig cage was overflowing with crap and my boys room smelled so bad that I was surprised they could sleep in it, do you think someone would of done something, NOPE.


Anyway, you get the jist, its so great to beable to go away, I'm so fortunate but sometimes the crap I usually have to deal with when I get home puts a bit of a damper on the fun I just had. It also sucked that I couldn't get in a small recovery swim yesterday and I'm going to try to get on my trainer today but with the kids home from vacation and no-one really able to sit it really sucks. Life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment