Preliminary Race Schedule 2015

Black Cat 20 miler March 2015
Boston Marathon April 2015
JCC sprint tri May 2015
B2B bike race/ride June 2015

? Musselman July or Lowell Olympic
? challenge Maine olympic in august
sprint or half September

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

F'in Mooseman, F'in Bronchitis.......



This is what I would like to do to the Mooseman race. I swear this course will be my demise. As I wrote a few times before it was the first 1/2 ironman that I signed up for 4 years ago of which I registered, sat on the beach and then freaked out and walked away. I have since had a wedding, 2 ironman training camps that have prevented me from doing it since and now I have bronchitis and will not beable to race at my potential on Sunday so I decided not to do it. I feel like this is so unfair, friggin race. Anyway, after not being able to sleep, having difficulty walking up stairs to try to breathe I think I'm making the right decision.

I wish all my friends luck who are racing this weekend, Keri, Mary, Ange, Pete, Thomas. Enjoy the course, kill it, have a great time.

My wishes for this race: keri to either win her age group, 35-39 or place top two to go to las Vegas, and have Mary and Ange have Stellar performances and compete with the elites, make our 40-44 year old girls proud ladies.

I wish my friend Pete a great first olympic triathlon experience, he has trained so hard and has made such great strides this season, I only think great things are ahead of him in his future in triathlon. Good luck my friend.

Thomas enjoy your first 1/2 ironman, take it easy up that climb and enjoy the downhill. The water really isn't that cold, just believe.

Have fun guys, I will be racing with you in my hearts and looking forward to my first 1/2 of the season at Providence 70.3 in July.

2 comments:

  1. Now see that was so crafty bc you made it so both Ange and I will compete with elites, but didn't mention that Ange will beat me! hahaah! We will miss you, Donna! :( I'm so sad you won't be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't I crafty. I want to see a dual between the two of you I just wish I could be there to see it.

    ReplyDelete