6am wake up call by 2 kids, " can I take a shower, can I take a shower". Key the sound of the door locking and the other boy screaming for 15 minutes to get out and saying, " It's my turn, its my turn"
2. Breakfast of champions, cereal, bagels, coffee you get it, all 4 up and atom no later than 6:45
3. all gear ready for the day of sports
4. Hubby leaves to coach game #1 of the day by 8am.
4.a. tech guy comes to fix internet and cable by 8am
5. 8:30a travel basketball game for 10 yr old-manchester
6. 9:30am daughter soccer, danvers
7. 10am, 6yr old basketball manchester
8. 12:30p leave for pool for 9yr old swim team practice, beverly
9. 1:15p bball game for daughter, manchester
10. 2:30pm basketball game for 9yr old that just finished swim practice
11. 3:30p-5:30pm bball skills and drills for 10 year old in Marblehead
12. 6:15p basketball game in manchester for 10 year old
13. 7:30pm basketball game in manchester for 10 year old
I'm just saying, having 4 kids under the age of 4 in diapers was much easier then trying to figure out logistically how to manage 4 very busy sports related kids.
p.s. I did manage to get in a long bike ride while my son played bball for 2hrs at the JCC in marblehead, thank goodness these places have gyms.
Sunday is a much better day.