Preliminary Race Schedule 2015

Black Cat 20 miler March 2015
Boston Marathon April 2015
JCC sprint tri May 2015
B2B bike race/ride June 2015

? Musselman July or Lowell Olympic
? challenge Maine olympic in august
sprint or half September

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Race photo's



I have never liked any picture of me from a race, not even ironman, but this one isn't too bad and I was also really proud of the way I performed on this day, it has been a long time since I've been able to say that, maybe 2 years, so posting a picture of the event was a necessity.

Anyhoo, testing is on friday, LT on the bike, getting nervous, wanting to perform well, etc.... I have high hopes for this season if I can continue to stay healthy and follow the core and stay true to the zones I am given. I know I can have more races that I'm proud of and most importantly continue to enjoy what I'm doing, I'll keep you posted.

1 comment: