Preliminary Race Schedule 2015

Black Cat 20 miler March 2015
Boston Marathon April 2015
JCC sprint tri May 2015
B2B bike race/ride June 2015

? Musselman July or Lowell Olympic
? challenge Maine olympic in august
sprint or half September

Monday, October 19, 2009

The Daily Grind

4am-daughter wandering hallway aimlessly-thank goodness made it to bathroom to pee. Started talking to one of her stuffed animals then fell asleep.

6:15am-rest of the crew wakes up and immediatley starts demanding my attention

7am-all 4 kids dressed, breakfast on table, fighting commences. No flying cheerios thank goodness. have to tell kids they can't go outside to play soccer, rest of neighborhood is asleep

8:15am-kids in car, drop off 1 at one school, 3 at another. Have 2 1/2 hrs of freedom-woo hoo.

8:45am-at the gym for a 1hr 15 min bike and 1hr of pilates

11:15am-grocery store-full food shop, can we say, $300, WTF!!!!

11:55am-pick up 3 yr old at preschool

12noon-make lunch for the little man, put away groceries, start making homemade chili for the hubby and pumpkin bread for my daughters class. Marinate Salmon for dinner

1p-laundry and dishes and general clean up

2:30p-drive to pick up kids from 2 different schools

3:30p- drop daughter off at dancing, drag others to swim team

4p-drop son off at Y for swim team-drive back to Cummings Center to pick daughter up

5P-get home, pack up the kids for soccer practice-shove any food down their throats

6:30-hubby shows up at soccer field, drives oldest to piano lessons from 7-7:30

7P-get home feed everyone dinner, make homemade chocholate cookies, clean up dishes

8:30p-kids in bed-read stories, rub backs

I really need a glass of wine, don't have any, very tired but at least no-one tried to kill each other today, I call that a successful day.

6 comments:

  1. wow, this is my life too. I'm with ya sister!! :) I just found your blog. I see you did LP too! GREATjob! lookingforward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, had a huge bike crash at IMLP, but the experience I'll never forget and hope to get back there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy moley, you are one busy mama! way to get it all done - and i would KILL for a chocolate chip cookie and glass of wine right about now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOSH! I thought I was busy with twins, silly me! I found your blog from Mary's. Phew, you DO need a glass of wine. Hope you got it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donna that post really made me miss being with your family! I loved/miss the craziness and everyone it it!! Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK, I guess I'll keep my three hour commute. :-) There's less to keep track of .

    ReplyDelete