Preliminary Race Schedule 2015

Black Cat 20 miler March 2015
Boston Marathon April 2015
JCC sprint tri May 2015
B2B bike race/ride June 2015

? Musselman July or Lowell Olympic
? challenge Maine olympic in august
sprint or half September

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Another Crazy Day.........

So, it was another crazy day at my house which I knew was going to end sometime around 9:30p tonight and it started like this:

1. wake at 4:30am to get to gym to ride for 1 1/2 hrs because putting my bike on the trainer at home is too loud and everyone would wake up. Also, because I would have no other time today to get my ride in to off I went.

2. Drove my son to the laboratory this morning at Beverly hospital for his blood draw

3. Fed kids, dressed them, packed lunches and drove them to school.

4. Headed to Boston for my sons cardiologist appointment at 9:30a. Found out his cholesterol level has now normalized and what we have been doing for diet and exercise has worked but his thyroid functions were out of wack. He needed an EKG because they heard a murmur on exam but that came back negativ.e

5. Had to rush out of the hospital to try to make it to a classmates birthday party for him in Hamilton but forgot to drop off a car seat at my sons school so my babysitter could pick him up. So off we go to Beverly first from Boston to drop off car seat and then head to party.

6. After party head home to drop off kids to go back to school to pick up other kids.

7. Go on errands with some kids to pick up cupcakes for holiday party tomorrow, get stuck in traffic, late to pick up my 4th kid from school and late for his appointment with his OT.

7a. Was supposed to help coach some beginner swimmers tonight for a few hours but the class got cancelled, soooo bummed, I really want to get my coaching license and start teaching swimming. Anyhoooooo.....

8. Go home, make dinner, pack lunches, prep Halloween outfits for school for tomorrow, bathe kids, read stories put to bed by 8:15p. Debating on making sugar cookies tonight for a halloween project for kids in one of their classrooms, have to check the cupboards to see if I have all the ingredients... Probably not.

I am sooooooo tired and my feet are killing me. I think I missed a few things in my list today ( i.e, laundry, dishes, incontinent dog duty, etc...) but now its time to collapse and go through my bills and hopefully go through my mail.

On the workout front looking forward to a nice little run tomorrow with my head getting around a hard running focused weekend, hopefully the weather will hold out on sunday for my long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment