Preliminary Race Schedule 2015

Black Cat 20 miler March 2015
Boston Marathon April 2015
JCC sprint tri May 2015
B2B bike race/ride June 2015

? Musselman July or Lowell Olympic
? challenge Maine olympic in august
sprint or half September

Monday, December 7, 2009

4 kids at IRA Toyota, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH






So I'll set the story:
Phil is volunteering tomorrow to drive Alex and some of his classmates to the museum of Science in Boston. As I was driving to Shea's dance class today with all 4 kids in the car the maintenance light comes on. I know I'm due for an oil change but I get nervous because of the impending field trip tomorrow and feeling very motherly and wanting to make sure all the kids are safe. I call IRA Toyota in Danvers and see if they can do a quick oil change for me and they can, they say, ~ 1hr. I say, "Great, I'll be right there". We skip Shea's dance and Alex's swim team and head right over. We immediately get there and the kids are going crazy, the poor service guy doesn't know what to do but he says, " Mam, we'll get it done as soon as we can, I'm so sorry you have to deal with these guys", I know, "please hurry, I say".

So 1hr later Nate the service man comes back with bad news, you need new front and back break pads, the front is at 2mm and the back is at 1mm, for safety you should change them. I say okay but it will take another 3hrs, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I tell Nate I can't stay could they drive me home, I could come back and pick up the car later, he says, "fine".

So about 1hr later ( 2hrs total) the driver finally arrives to take me home with the 4kids. They were killing each other, wrestling, yelling, scratching, pulling hair, I just needed to go home. The poor driver couldn't stop laughing at me in the car, then of course I started laughing.

Anyway, my poor mother in law is coming over at 6:30 so I can drive my son to piano lessons then I am going to take a cab to IRA Toyota to pick up the car. Good lord, what a day, I hope you enjoy the pictures......

2 comments:

  1. Was today quite a day too? Did you try to get into the North Carolina USAT course? Why did I think you were going to? Did I read it somewhere? Anyway, I tried and NOPE! I actually tried for 1.5 straight hours... irritating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did try and I actually got in, super surprised. I was pissed that it actually didn't open until after 12:15p, I gave up around 11:30 and then picked kids up and ate lunch, said,"if its going to be, its going to be", then went back online and got in. Did you put yourself on the wait list, I hear people get in on the waitlist, give it a go. I was so hoping to meet you guys. Did you friend Ange get in?

    ReplyDelete