Preliminary Race Schedule 2015

Black Cat 20 miler March 2015
Boston Marathon April 2015
JCC sprint tri May 2015
B2B bike race/ride June 2015

? Musselman July or Lowell Olympic
? challenge Maine olympic in august
sprint or half September

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Now this is my idea of a Car ride!!!!!!

So after our very eventful evening last night we had to go and pick up our car today since it was never ready last night. It was found that my rear rotors were completely gone and they couldn't get the parts last night so we had to rent a car. However, I didn't find this out until we got driven home at 6:15p and I needed to find someone to drive me and watch my kids so I could get back to Danvers by 7p. I adore my friend Vicki who saved my life last night and I was able to do what I needed to do. GOTTA LOVE YOUR FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, after finishing my brick workout and some resistance training this morning I picked up my little guy from preschool and we went home and ate lunch. I was very fortunate to get into the USAT clinic in North Carolina on the computer finally and then we left the house to drop off the rental car and pick up my car. My little one looks so angelic doesn't he? Anyway, all is well, violin, swimming, soccer practice and soon we leave for Piano. Hopefully we will get to trimming the tree tonight and watching, "The Year Without A Santa Clause". We try to watch a christmas movie each night before going to bed the last two weeks before christmas.

Have a great night everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I'm jealous you got in! Hope it's fun... I will have to try for another one. :(

    ReplyDelete