Preliminary Race Schedule 2015

Black Cat 20 miler March 2015
Boston Marathon April 2015
JCC sprint tri May 2015
B2B bike race/ride June 2015

? Musselman July or Lowell Olympic
? challenge Maine olympic in august
sprint or half September

Friday, December 25, 2009

On the Twelth day of christmas .......



On the twelth day of christmas my true love gave to me:

12 loads of laundry
11 broken christmas bulbs
10 meals I made that day
9 triple A batteries I needed
8 cookies my 3 year old snuck and ate
7 times we played " dinasaur extinct today"
6 times I tried to fix my sons umbrella ( its broke)
5 times my son went to the bathroom after eating 8 cookies
4 crazy children ( up at 5:10am this morning)
3 loads of dishes I did today
2 new guinea pigs ( " I know I'll have to take care of in about one day")

And one mommy ready to take Nyquil and go to bed......

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.........

No comments:

Post a Comment