Preliminary Race Schedule 2015

Black Cat 20 miler March 2015
Boston Marathon April 2015
JCC sprint tri May 2015
B2B bike race/ride June 2015

? Musselman July or Lowell Olympic
? challenge Maine olympic in august
sprint or half September

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My ass hurts........

So I had my second musculoskeletal physical therapy appointment to work out my out of wack pelvis and a very tight left hip and periformis today. I was never one for deep tissue massage and the digging in the area has left me really sore. I just took some Motrin to take the edge off and hopefully by morning I will be feeling better. I know this will be good for me in the end, the PT, the restrengthening with the right exercises, the deep tissue massage, but I felt like I workout so hard why does this need to be so hard too? I am trying to decide whether or not to do my speed work tomorrow or to wait till saturday, most likely I'll do my speed work on saturday and just go for an easy run tomorrow, we'll see how the butt feels.

I am also wondering about what to do regarding next season's race schedule? I just found out that IMLP has just sold out its last community fund slot but I can still get in by doing the multisport camp/race entry, which is really enticing. I was on the fence about doing IMCDA but the travel and the end of school thing might be too hard. IMWI was a really good thought but the idea of training all the way through the summer and it being within the first two weeks of school starting ( I have 4 kids) could be a logistical nightmare but something I need to think about. I have a lot of unresolved feelings on the course of IMLP and would love another crack at it. Plus, there is a lot of NorthShore, MA triathletes heading up there which could be really fun. Anyway, lots to think about, at least my husband is on board if I decide to do ironman again this year which is such a blessing, I don't know if he'll think that way come may/june but in the end whatever we decide will be great. Just being able to race is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment