Preliminary Race Schedule 2015

Black Cat 20 miler March 2015
Boston Marathon April 2015
JCC sprint tri May 2015
B2B bike race/ride June 2015

? Musselman July or Lowell Olympic
? challenge Maine olympic in august
sprint or half September

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

What to do?

So, as I look to my up and coming 2010 season I am so confused about what to do as well as what my family/husband will allow me to do. I am still questioning ironman right now, trying to figure how I can still get into IMLP which will then alter my whole season, so its really hard. So many people have put out there what there goals are, there races and I am so envious. I certainly have some thoughts but everything is still up in the air. What really sucks is that with triathlon and some road races you have to sign up early to guarantee a spot and that is where the dilemma is. Anyway, some of my thoughts for this up and coming season are ( but could and probably will change since I haven't even discussed these with my hubby are:)
December- try to find a 5k or 10k to get some numbers for training
January 24th- Derry 16 miler
Feb 7th, 2010- Cape Elizabeth 10 miler or the Great Stew Chase 15k
March 7th, STu's 30K or:
March 21, New Bedford 1/2 marathon
April - wrentham Duathlon
May 3rd Sheriffs Duathlon
Mid May- Sudbury Sprint triathlon or the JCC sprint triathlon
June 6th Mooseman or IMLP training camp
June 19th B2B bike race or Patriot 1/2 ironman or Ashland Olympic triathlon
End of June or beginning of July- sprint tri
July 25th- IMLP?
August 8- Gloucester triathlon-depends on recovery from IM
Sept-Pumpkinman 1/2 ironman if recovered enough
Sept-Duxbury sprint triathlon
October-Duathlons if able

If IMLP doesn't happen I most likely will try to do 70.3 Providence again in July ( much to my shagrin about that damn run course) and keep everything else the same. No real desire to go to Clearwater in Florida if for some chance I were to qualify, only Kona.

So its out there, whether or not this will happen I don't know and certainly will need to discuss with hubby and family. Priorities will always be my family first but I do have to race to get better and so we will go through this list and hopefully most will get done or at least the most important ones will get done. I am not setting any goal times right now but will once I'm in the core of training in the winter, the key now is to have fun, get fitter and build a better base. Gotta love this time of year.


No comments:

Post a Comment