Preliminary Race Schedule 2015

Black Cat 20 miler March 2015
Boston Marathon April 2015
JCC sprint tri May 2015
B2B bike race/ride June 2015

? Musselman July or Lowell Olympic
? challenge Maine olympic in august
sprint or half September

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Back in it.....

I had a nice swim and bike on friday, a 8 1/2 mile run on saturday and a 3hr bike today, felt good,nothing too hard because we start with a build week next week where my bike volume goes to about 7 1/2 hrs and my run volume to about 36 miles in total. My swims are the same, I feel like I can swim forever so whatever coachie puts out there I will do, just have to continue my speed work and hopefully do some continuous swims of over 4000 yds, I'm the one who needs to feel the distance to know they can swim it.

It looks like its going to rain for the next few days but I am going to force myself to run outside but towards the end of the week it looks like its going to be beautiful, around 70, I am so psyched to get out on my bike on Thursday and Sunday and crank out some warm miles.

Anyway, got a shit load of laundry to do and my house is a disaster, time to clean while my kids are making some liquid contraption in the bathroom. Lets just hope nothing explodes. Oh, my 6 yr old tried to climb onto the roof today, he's going to be trouble, good lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment