1. wake up at 5am to go to coachies bike class. 1hr 15 minutes of not all out torture but hard enough, tempo work today, kept my watt average for my intervals around 230-233watts. Finished up the ride and had to rush home to let phil go to work and for me to feed and dress the kids for school.
2. 7:15-8:30 Feed, dress, get frustrated and get 3 kids off to school
3. Bring Alex to the MAC for me to Run and do some resistance training, 8:45-10am
4. Bring Alex out to breakfast
5. Go food shopping
6. Pick Cade up from school at 12p
7. Feed Cade lunch
8. 1pm Alex's occupational therapy evaluation- didnt go great today, lots of doctors appointments I have to make, almost made me cry. After going through OT and all the stuff with my oldest to have to go through this again with my beautiful 6yr old, to not really know what is truly going on with him makes me very sad.
9. Other two kids get picked up from school- kellen to soccer
10. Alex to violin at 3: 10 and then to swimming at 4pm
11. Pick Kellen up at soccer at 4:30 and go immediately to Y to pick Alex up from swimming.
12. Go home feed kids, go to Seaside cycle from 5:45-8:45 to teach two cycling classes- so much fun, had a blast, can't wait to do it again.
13. Came home ate a salad and watched Lost with hubby, ( the absolute best show on TV right now).
14. Wrote long email to Alex's teachers and his OT about all of his up and coming appointments, stopped crying about what things could be and greatful of all the things he doesn't have.
Going to bed physically and emotionally exhausted and praying that everything turns out alright.