Preliminary Race Schedule 2015

Black Cat 20 miler March 2015
Boston Marathon April 2015
JCC sprint tri May 2015
B2B bike race/ride June 2015

? Musselman July or Lowell Olympic
? challenge Maine olympic in august
sprint or half September

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

FTP bike numbers and then some

todays bike was tough but not what I thought. After a good 1/2hr of warm and doing some spin ups to get me over 500+ watts, the main set was 7 x 5 minutes at low end tempo with 2 min recovery. Well my numbers were:
231
240
244
242
240
247
249

Avg watts for the 35 minutes of FTP-241

NOt bad, with a max HR of 168. I'm liking those numbers and my transition run felt really good as well, I didn't have to sprint just a nice and easy run to get my legs going. 8:30 pace-great. Now I'm off to do my 6 mile run, I have decided that the treadmill is the place to go because god knows I really don't want to be in this crap outside and I really don't want to get sick. So back on the treadmill I go, then its:

a. pick up kids at school at 3p
b. violin for alex at 3:10
c. swimming for alex at 4p
d. OT for Alex at 5p

Other kids thank goodness will be with the sitter while I am trudging about town with Alex. Tomorrow is a long run and a long swim ( can we say, lots of 400 repeats folks, yikes)

No comments:

Post a Comment